Showing off your best smile is difficult if you feel as though your teeth are not up to par. However, with some help from your dentist and their expertise in cosmetic dentistry, you can turn your smile around, feel confident about the way you look, and enjoy the ability to smile without thinking about your teeth. Find out more about cosmetic dentistry, some common procedures, and what they can do for you with Dr. Jon Anderson, Dr. Brad Anderson, and Dr. Breding at Anderson Dental in Fargo, ND.
Common Cosmetic Dentistry Procedures
- Teeth Whitening: Professional teeth whitening is a minimally invasive way to overhaul the appearance of your smile in just minutes. Though over-the-counter whitening methods can provide some results, they are not monitored by your dentist and are not as strong or effective as in-office whitening treatments.
- Porcelain Veneers: Porcelain veneers allow you to change the appearance of a single unsightly tooth or overhaul your entire smile. Veneers fit over the surface of the natural teeth to cover their imperfections and change the length, shape, width, or color of a tooth.
- Dental Bonding and Contouring: Dental bonding uses composite resin materials molded directly onto the tooth to change its appearance, shape, length, or width. Contouring in Fargo, ND, is often performed alongside bonding and uses a dental drill with various bits to change the shape of the tooth.
- Crowns and Bridges: A crown performs many tasks and fits into place over a prepared existing tooth. Crowns can stabilize a damaged tooth, replace a missing tooth as part of a dental implant, improve the appearance of a tooth, or hold a dental bridge, which replaces a missing tooth, in place.
- Smile Makeover: A smile makeover combines cosmetic dental treatments to overhaul the appearance of your smile. Your dentist can help you choose the best procedures to renew your teeth at a consultation appointment.
For more information on these procedures or about cosmetic dentistry in general, please contact Dr. Jon Anderson, Dr. Brad Anderson, and Dr. Breding at Anderson Dental in Fargo, ND. Call (701) 232-1368 to schedule your appointment with your dentist today!