Are you considering some smile changes? Whether you want simple changes or a complete makeover, Dr. Jon Anderson, Dr. Brad Anderson, and Dr. Breding at Anderson Dental in Fargo, ND, are the cosmetic dentists to see. A great smile is so valuable, and improving yours may be easier than you think.
Cosmetic dentistry is very popular
And, it gets more popular every year, says the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD). American adults see the value of oral health, but also they understand that a smile reflects one's personality and affects others' perceptions.
If you have healthy teeth and gums but feel dissatisfied with how they look, come to Anderson Dental in Fargo, ND, for a cosmetic dentistry consultation. Tell your dentist how you wish to change your smile, and he'll show you what's possible, realistic, and preferable. After a complete exam and X-rays, your treatment plan will be customized to you and your unique smile. Think about:
- Small defects, such as chips and cracks
- Improving deep stains
- Gaps and crowding
- Missing teeth
- Failing restorations, such as crowns and fillings
- Any missing teeth
- Tooth size, shape, and alignment
Available cosmetic services
Every cosmetic dentistry service is well-executed, employing only quality materials for natural-looking results that last. Some treatments include:
- Professional in-office or at-home teeth whitening which improves stains and brightens tooth color by several shades at a time.
- Porcelain veneers, which are thin laminates of tooth-colored ceramic that disguise defects such as cracks, pits, and deep stains.
- Porcelain crowns, which are tooth-shaped caps of high-grade ceramic to support and protect teeth damaged by decay, infection, accident, congenital problems or multiple restorations
If you can dream it...
We can help you achieve it. Come see the cosmetic dentists at Anderson Dental in Fargo, ND, for a consultation: (701) 232-1368.